The Richmond Chapter of ALA publishes job openings for law firms or legal departments seeking to hire qualified management personnel. Advertising is open to all area law firms, corporate and government law departments, and employment agencies. The position posting may identify the firm name in the description, or it can be confidential. The Chapter does not charge for this service, and accepts no legal responsibility resulting from positions or personnel hired through this service. "Job Opening" descriptions are not written by the Chapter. The Richmond ALA only posts these positions as a service to its members and the local legal community.
Anyone interested in posting a job opening should send all pertinent information to Ann Caudle at email@example.com.
- January 8, 2013 - Human Resources Manager - Richmond, VA
- February 13, 2013 - Member Services and Marketing Coordinator - Richmond, VA
- February 18, 2013 - Director of Administration - Richmond, VA
- March 19, 2013 - Paralegal, Estate Administration, full-time preferred - Richmond, VA
- April 29, 2013 - Legal Secretary - Richmond, VA
- May 1, 2013 - Real Estate Attorney - Richmond, VA
ALA International Headquarters maintains a nationwide job bank which can be found at http://www.alanet.org/jobs/aboutjobbank.asp